As with the nation, we are deeply concerned with the coronavirus pandemic. There is no greater priority than protecting our collective health and minimizing the spread of the virus.
At the present time, we remain open and will follow all publicly issued guidelines. If you are not feeling well or suspect you may have been exposed to the virus, please do not visit the resort. Please contact our office for reservation availability.
Specifically, we are taking measures posted by the CDC and local health authorities, as well as following all guidelines outlined by our local and state authorities to help protect the health and well-being of our team members and guests:
1. All amenities, with the exception of the Clubhouse and Hot Tub, are now open! Clubhouse and Hot Tub will be closed until further notice. We are still complying with social distancing rules. Face masks are required to be worn while in the office.
2. Arriving guests will check-in outside of the office, allowing for minimal contact with team members. The office area is now open, but face masks are required and we kindly ask that you please follow safe social distancing practices.
3. Resort-sponsored events and activities will be discontinued until further notice.
4. Keeping our employees fully informed on how to stay healthy “on the job” and at home. No employee is permitted to work if they are not feeling well.
5. Modifying our cancellation policy and offering flexibility for those who made reservations arriving prior to May 15th. Please call for details.
We believe it is challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. We value your trust and will continue to work hard to provide you with a clean and healthy experience.
Phone: (775) 851-8888
Your Team at Sparks Marina RV Park